The Catholic Negotiating Alliance (CNA) will soon be undertaking a Request for Pricing (RFP) for the procurement of pharmaceuticals by a number of its member hospitals, and have engaged PharmConsult to manage the RFP process.
The CNA member hospitals participating in the RFP are:
- St John of God Health Care – for supply to SJG Subiaco (WA), SJG Ballarat (Vic), SJG Richmond (NSW), SJG Burwood (NSW) and SJG Hawkesbury District Health Service (NSW) hospitals;
- Cabrini Health, Melbourne (Vic);
- Mater Misericordiae Ltd – for supply to the Mater Health hospitals in Brisbane (Qld).
Contracts awarded as a result of the RFP will commence on 1 November 2019 and will have a duration of 2 years with an option to extend for a further year.
The indicative timeline for the RFP process is as follows:
- RFP release 20/05/2019
- Closing date for RFP responses 24/06/2019
- Award decision / notification 12/08/2019
- Commencement of supply under Contract 01/11/2019
If your organisation is interested in participating in this RFP, please contact Madeline Hills of PharmConsult on 0401730116, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions for the RFP have now closed. Successful suppliers have received notification of the outcomes.