We assist hospitals to identify the extent to which contracted pharmacy service providers comply with the requirements of service agreements.
- a review of the professional and distribution services and the products supplied by the contracted pharmacy service including discussion with key stakeholders;
- a review of the related price, fees and charges;
- a review of KPI actions and reporting;
- comparison of services, charges and performance with the requirements of the service agreement;
- interpreting, reporting, and discussing the findings with hospital clients;
- making recommendations in regard to next steps; and
- assisting to implement agreed changes as required.